Melton Compatible Heated Hot Melt Hoses
OGAN Heating Hoses developed and produced for Melton glue systems are produced from hi-tech components. OGAN Heating Hoses are highly flexible for manual hand gun and robotic applications and extra strengthened to prevent external and internal structural deformation which may occur from dynamic movements.
•	100% compliant with Melton systems.
•	High quality PTFE hose have a continuous working temperature of 260 C and a burst pressure of 4 times the working pressure.
•	PTFE heavy-duty teflon internal structure is resistant to all solvents, acids and aggressive adhesives under high temperature operating conditions.
•	Guarantees long lifetime when installed and used according to the instructions.
•	Available with the ID 6, 8, 13, 16, 25 mm and any length between 0.4 m – 15 m.
•	Available in Standard, High-Pressure and Water-Protected versions. Please refer to pdf.
•	Compatible Melton Glue Hoses can also be produced based on your specific requests.
For more information about our hot melt adhesive dispensing systems, please contact Hot Melt Services Ltd today on telephone: 01509 889 511 /